Eastern Daylight Time is 4 hours behind of Universal Time Coordinated
4:30 am04:30 in EDT is 8:30 am08:30 in UTC
EST to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-1pm in EST which corresponds to 1pm-6pm in UTC
4:30 am04:30 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
8:30 am08:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
Schedule a phone call from UTC to EST. If you live in UTC and you want to call a friend in EST, you can try calling them between 11:00 AM and 3:00 AM your time. This will be between 7AM - 11PM their time, since EST5EDT is 4 hours behind UTC. If you're available any time, but you want to reach someone in EST at work, you may want to try between.
4:30 am04:30 EDT / 8:30 am08:30 UTC
- Time Difference between UTC and AEST Australian Eastern Standard Time is 10 hours ahead from the UTC universal time. UTC to AEST Time Conversion Table UTC to AEST in 12-hour (AM/PM) time format.
- Coordinated Universal Time replaced the use of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) in 1972. You will often see time zones represented similar to UTC - 5h or GMT - 5h. In this example the (-5h) refers to that time zone being five hours behind UTC or GMT and so forth for the other time zones.
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Ibm spss statistics 25 for mac os. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
End: EST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: EST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
EST representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
Utc Time And Est Time Difference
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
Utc Time Zone Map
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- GMT - GMT-05:00
- -05 -
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zonesW3C/ISO-8601: International standard covering representation and exchange of dates and time-related data
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -
- Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the primary time standard now, time zones around the world are expressed using offsets from UTC, UTC offset is the difference in hours and minutes from UTC, a time zone can be determined by adding or subtracting the number of UTC offset.
- Eastern Standard Time (EST) is UTC-5:00, and Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) is UTC-4:00, this time zone is called Eastern Time Zone (ET) in the United States, parts of eastern Canada, Mexico, Panama and the Caribbean Islands.
- Support daylight saving time (DST) or summer time.
- UTC to PST
Convert to Pacific Standard Time
- UTC to MST
Convert to Mountain Standard Time
- UTC to CST
Convert to Central Standard Time
- UTC to GMT
Convert to Greenwich Mean Time
Utc And Et Time Difference
- PST to EST
Convert from Pacific Standard Time
- MST to EST
Convert from Mountain Standard Time
- CST to EST
Convert from Central Standard Time
- GMT to EST
Convert from Greenwich Mean Time