Tej in 2017
|Born||19 January 1990 (age 31)|
|Family||See Allu–Konidela family|
Varun Tej (born 19 January 1990) is an Indian film actor known for his works in Telugu language films. He made his debut as a lead in the film Mukunda, directed by Srikanth Addala opposite Pooja Hegde. His second film Kanche, also being the first Indian film on WWII, became a super hit and Varun Tej's portrayal of Dhupati Haribabu was critically acclaimed. He then went on to appear in commercially successful films such as Fidaa (2017), Tholi Prema (2018), Antariksham 9000 KMPH (2018), F2: Fun and Frustration (2019) and Gaddalakonda Ganesh (2019).
Tej Couriers / Ghatge Patil Consultancy Services reviews and complaints. Contact customer care: + 0022. Submit your complaint or review on Tej Couriers / Ghatge Patil Consultancy Services customer care. 'Tej I Love U', starring Sai Dharam Tej and Anupama Parameswaran, hit the screens this Friday. Here is our review of this Karunakaran-directed rom-com. Virat (Sai Dharam Tej) is a hot-blooded young man who believes with all his heart and soul that relationships – be it with parents or a life partner – are nothing but a drain on energy and a clamp on freedom. Tej I Love You was released worldwide on 6 July 2018. 2 Critical Reception edit Tej Movie Review Imdb. In its review of the film, The Times of India rated the film 2/5 and commented that: 'Director Karunakaran made a splash in Tollywood as a love story writer-filmmaker with Tholi Prema.
Tej is the son of Telugu actor and producer Nagendra Babu. He is also the nephew of actors Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan. Actor and producer Niharika Konidela is his younger sister while Ram charan and Allu Arjun are Tej's cousins.  He was educated at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, and at St. Mary's College, Hyderabad.
Varun Tej debuted as a child artist in his father Nagendra Babu's film Hands Up! when he was just ten years old. He made his adult debut with Mukunda, starring opposite fellow newcomer Pooja Hegde. The film earned mixed reviews. His second venture was the 2015 war film Kanche, starring opposite Pragya Jaiswal and received positive reviews from critics. Varun Tej's performance as Dhupati Haribabu was praised with The Times of India praising his 'capability to shift gears from intense to sobriety'. His second release that year Loafer, was a box office failure, along with his 2017 outing Mister.
The later half of 2017 saw the release of Fidaa, where he played an NRI falling in love with a village belle. The film earned critical acclaim for its simplicity, performances by the principal cast and his portrayal as an NRI guy earned him praise as well, with 123telugu.com calling his 'ease with emotions in the film quite heartwarming'. His chemistry with costar Sai Pallavi was widely appreciated and it was one of the highest-grossing Telugu movies of 2017. His 2018 release Tholi Prema was also a box office success and Varun Tej's performance as an impulsive young man was widely appreciated.
Get started with Office 365 for free Students and educators at eligible institutions can sign up for Office 365 Education for free, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Microsoft Teams, plus additional classroom tools. Use your valid school email address to get started today. Microsoft office 365 student.
His next film is a space thriller titled Antariksham 9000 KMPH, directed by Sankalp Reddy of The Ghazi Attack fame and with Aditi Rao Hydari and Lavanya Tripathi cast as female leads. The film was released on 21 December 2018. His next F2: Fun and Frustration which is a multistarrer with Venkatesh Daggubati. Tamannaah and Mehreen Pirzada are also a part of this movie which is huge blockbuster. After F2: Fun and Frustration, he dubbed in Telugu for Aladdin's role in the film Aladdin along with Venkatesh Daggubati and starred in Gaddalakonda Ganesh which is a remake of Tamil hit Jigarthanda, directed by Harish Shankar. His next film is Ghani and F3: Fun and Frustration.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2000||Hands Up!||Varun||Child artist|
|2015||Kanche||Dhupati Hari Babu|
|2017||Mister||Pichchaiah Naidu (Chai)|
|2018||Tholi Prema||Aditya Sekhar|
|Antariksham 9000 KMPH||Dev|
|2019||F2: Fun and Frustration||Varun|
|Gaddalakonda Ganesh||Gaddalakonda Ganesh|
|TBA||F3: Fun and Frustation||TBA||Filming|
As a dubbing artist
|2019||Aladdin||Aladdin (voice)||Dubbed in Telugu|||
Tej Marhaba Reviews
- ^ ab'Tollywood's rising stars under 30'. The Times of India. 29 October 2018. Archived from the original on 11 October 2020. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
- ^'Four injured after Telugu actor Varun Tej's car rams into another'. The News Minute. 13 June 2019. Archived from the original on 4 July 2019. Retrieved 4 July 2019.
- ^'9 Lesser Known facts about Nandi Award winner TV Host Niharika Konidela'. The Times of India. 7 May 2018. Archived from the original on 17 July 2020. Retrieved 24 June 2020.
- ^'Kanche Movie Review, Trailer, & Show timings at Times of India'. 24 October 2015. Archived from the original on 24 October 2015. Retrieved 26 August 2017.
- ^'Fidaa Telugu Movie Review Varun Tej Fidaa Telugu Movie Review Fidaa Cinema Review Fidaa Review and Rating Fidaa Telugu Review and Rating Fidaa Telugu Cinema Review 123telugu.com'. www.123telugu.com. 22 July 2017. Archived from the original on 26 August 2017. Retrieved 26 August 2017.
- ^'Varun Tej's space-thriller Antariksham 9000 KMPH wraps up its shoot - Times of India'. The Times of India. Archived from the original on 8 November 2018. Retrieved 17 October 2018.
- ^'Tamannaah Bhatia, Mehreen Pirzada to share screen for F2: Fun and Frustration'. 11 July 2018. Archived from the original on 13 July 2018. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
- ^ abNyayapati, Neeshita (4 January 2020). 'Varun Tej prepping up for #VT10 based on boxing - Times of India'. The Times of India. Archived from the original on 5 January 2020. Retrieved 20 March 2020.
- ^ ab'Shooting of F3 underway in Hyderabad: Venkatesh joins the proceedingsa'. The Times of India. Retrieved 23 December 2020.
- ^'F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin'. 25 April 2019. Archived from the original on 26 April 2019. Retrieved 26 April 2019.
- Varun Tej on IMDb
- Varun Tej on Instagram