- Our Iceberg Is Melting Pdf Free Download Pdf
- Our Iceberg Is Melting PDF Free Download
- Our Iceberg Is Melting Cliff Notes
- Our Iceberg Is Melting Pdf Free Download 64 Bit
- Reminiscent of Spencer Johnson’s Who Moved My Cheese, Our Iceberg Is Melting of John Kotter and Holger Rathgeber impressively sheds light on the theme of change through a fable of a penguin colony in Antarctica. Its simple storyline of penguins living on the iceberg that has potential to break apart subtly unfolds the hard truth of the timeless war between resistance and adaptation to change.
- Part 3 retells Our iceberg is melting in an abbreviated form so that the readers of our article can join in our two readings. Part 4 represents an orthodox reading of the fable that analyses its structure, metaphoric representations, themes and tropes, demonstrating how these elements are employed to communicate the book’s central message.
Our Iceberg Is Melting Pdf Free Download Pdf
Our Iceberg is Melting is a powerful illustration of Kotter's Eight Step Process of Successful Change outlined in his book Leading Change: Create a sense of urgency. Help others see the need for change and the importance of acting immediately. Pull together the guiding team.
Book Rating (19)
Narrator Rating (3)
Written By: Holger Rathgeber, John Kotter
Narrated By: Oliver Wyman
Our Iceberg Is Melting PDF Free Download
Duration: 2 hours 9 minutes
The revised and updated tenth anniversary edition of the classic, beloved business fable that has changed millions of lives in organizations around the world.
Our Iceberg Is Melting is a simple story about doing well under the stress and uncertainty of rapid change. Based on the award-winning work of Harvard Business School’s John Kotter, it can help you and your colleagues thrive during tough times.
On an iceberg near the coast of Antarctica, group of beautiful emperor penguins live as they have for many years. Then one curious bird discovers a potentially devastating problem threatening their home—and almost no one listens to him.
The characters in the story—Fred, Alice, Louis, Buddy, the Professor, and NoNo—are like people you probably recognize in your own organization, including yourself. Their tale is one of resistance to change and heroic action, seemingly intractable obstacles and clever tactics for dealing with those obstacles. The penguins offer an inspiring model as we all struggle to adapt to new circumstances.
Our Iceberg Is Melting is based on John Kotter's pioneering research into the eight steps that can produce needed change in any sort of group. After finishing the story, you'll have a powerful framework for influencing your own team, no matter how big or small.
This tenth anniversary edition preserves the text of the timeless story, together with new illustrations, a revised afterword, and a Q&A with the authors about the responses they've gotten over the past decade. Adobe flash player on firefox. Prepare to be both enlightened and delighted, whether you're already a fan of this classic fable or are discovering it for the first time.