Prism Shutter: A device used on many film viewers, editing machines, and some high-speed cameras, consisting of a rotating prism of four or more sides through which the viewer light passes as film is pulled continuously through it. Malwarebytes url scanner. (Film Editing) Process Shot: A shot that will be composited from two other shots. Possible duplicate of Is zero shutter count normal for a new camera? – mattdm Oct 7 '17 at 2:39 If it was sold in a photo store - was it exposed on a showcase or was it stored in a storage room? – sharptooth Oct 9 '17 at 14:05.
What Is Considered High Shutter Count
- edited February 2016I don't think so Kevin. However it's quick and easy to install CHDK on a spare SD card (using STICK.
I just followed the instructions below on my S100 and it worked OK (the 'Debug display' menu is in the `'miscellaneous' CHDK menu). The value in the third row is the total number of 'shoot' operations (i.e. including video shots).
- Hi Kevin, Dave and All,
I think David just created this function (someone should have asked him ;-)), probably to be released soon.
however if you want to test it i could share a 102A version with you. but probably not to be circulated too large as still under testing phase, and probably not totally finalized. I guess you have my email address.
- S = shot_count
in the version Michel will send you :-)
- Thanks, Gents. Michel has kindly mailed me the information before I had a chance to check back here!
I will share my shutter count once I've updated the SDM build.
My curiosity came about because I came across an online program to check the count on my Sony A5000. I was quite surprised to learn it has taken over 28,600 photos in just 18 months.
- A public thanks to David for his help in amending a script to enable the display of the latest shot count on my S100 using SDM.
34107 is the number.
- edited February 2016If you are curious, here's a very simple little script that display the shutter count using any version of CHDK.
No special build required - just cut and paste the code to a text file, save with a name like scount.lua, and run as a normal script.
@title Shutter Count
str, num = get_parameter_data(1)
Note that the count only updates when the camera is restarted.
Download link > scount.lua
- Just for the record, it is not a special build of SDM, the command (and other new ones) has been in the test version for some months.