For my perks, I chose Cold-Blooded and Ghost to counter two popular strategies within the game: the use of thermal sights (Cold-Blooded makes you undetectable by them) and UAVs (Ghost renders you invisible to them). Rounding out my perk selection is Spotter, which helps me see if enemies are setting traps around corners, or if they have a Munitions Box lying around that could give away their position within a building.
With games we almost always need to save some data: scores, inventory, progress, preferences, etc. There are many ways to do this in Unity. In this article I’ll take you through a few different ways to save data and hopefully encourage some good habits when structuring your applications for saved data. Which one of these games have you picked up to light up your gaming time? Is it the one full of adventure and power-packed, or the one that is on the lighter side but has plenty of tricks up its sleeve? It would be cool to know about your choice. Have I missed to include any of your favorite game on this list? Do let us know that as well.
As for equipment, I roll with a Proximity Mine, so that I can have it watch my six if my teammates go down, and the Decoy Grenade, which can throw off enemies by messing with their Tac Map.
Although this loadout is great within a Loadout Drop for Battle Royale, it’s a fantastic loadout for Plunder, a mode I want to talk about more in this Rank Up Report. Plunder is seriously an underrated way to rank up fast in all facets – your rank, your weapons, and Battle Pass system progression – and it’s loads of fun once you get used to its fast and frenetic pace.
If you don’t know what Plunder is, we wrote a whole post about it here, but in short, it’s a mode where your squad has to collect the most Cash rather than survive the collapse.
The Activision Games Blog terrific trio racked up a ton of Plunder victories since Warzone began, and while we still want to keep our phenomenal winning streak going… It’s only fair to share with you our expert tips for Plunder.
Djay 2 download for windows. 1.Communicate.The absolute most important tip in Plunder. Games are won and lost by squadmates working together, listening to callouts, and being on the same page, especially when they have a ton of Cash on them.
2. Map knowledge is (close to) everything. In Plunder, your squad must leave no building unchecked for loot, lest there be tens of thousands of dollars or a Legendary crate inside. Read our strategy guide to get the intel on every zone in Verdansk, and use that knowledge to conquer the competition.
3. Don’t waste your bullets in the early game. When you first drop in – and for the first few minutes of the game – not many players will have any Cash on them. It may not be wise to go hunting them just yet, as you may make more profit by looting and completing Contracts.
Download / play 1,395 free DOS games here!
Latest Games Added
Most Popular Games All-Time
Weebly Sports Loads Of Cool Games
Latest DOSGames.com News
- Crystal Caves HD Review (November 9, 2020)
- Web-based DOSBox upgrade (July 28, 2020)
- Shareware Heroes book now on Kickstarter (June 8, 2020)
Cool Math Games
This website was founded in January 1999 and since then has provided an archive of free (shareware, freeware, etc) games for the MS-DOS platform. Nowadays DOSBox provides an easy way to play these games on modern computers. If you're interested in learning about the history of this website, see the About DOSGames.com page.
Loads Of Cool Games Blog 4