Many applications are not compatible with Kidlogger for Android. Anti-virus applications can recognize the KidLogger as a spyware and stop it. Memory-optimizing programs stop the background processes to clear the memory for active programs. But KidLogger works in background and will be stopped first. You can add KidLogger and its modules to a list of exceptions, but after the next update this program may 'forget' about the exceptions.
Because of this we recommend the parents to uninstall such applications before KidLogger / KidLogger PRO for Android installing.
Here is the list of most popular anti-virus programs:
- 360 Security
- AndroHelm Mobile Security
- Avira Antivirus Security
- Antivirus and Mobile Security by TrustGo
- AVAST Mobile Security
- AVG AntiVirus Security
- Bitdefender Antivirus Free
- CM Security
- Dr Web Security Space
- Eset Mobile Security and Antivirus
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- McAfee Security and Power Booster
- Norton Security and Antivirus
- Anti Spy Mobile FREE
The most popular memory-optimizing applications:
- Clean Master
- All-in-One Toolbox
- Simple System Monitor
- Droid Optimizer
- DU Speed Booster
- Mobile Booster
- SD Maid
- App Tune-Up Kit
- Assistant for Android
- Nova Launcher
- Action Launcher 3
- 3c Toolbox / Android Tuner
- Vellamo Mobile Benchmark
- ES File manager
For some types of phones (Samsung, Xiaomi, Huawei) we publish special instructions how to disable embedded power-saving applicaitons regarding to KidLogger PRO
Here you can find tutorials, articles and announcements about KidLogger SAS: what new features we’ve implemented, how to install Kidlogger, and how to set up user monitoring for different platforms like Windows, Mac, Android, Symbian, BlackBerry and iOS.
We’re happy to hear any suggestions you might have about improving KidLogger.
Refer to the Malwarebytes Lifecycle Policy for guidance on the expected lifetime of our software and technologies. We recommend installing the latest version of Malwarebytes for Mac that is compatible with your operating system. For the full list of Malwarebytes for Mac changes, see Release History & News. Malwarebytes for Mac. I have had both the premium version of Malwarebytes and paid Kaspersky installed at the same time. I didn't notice any real slowdowns, although Kaspersky's Safe Money plug-in buggered Chrome until I turned it off. Emsisoft Community Manager 3 years ago. Windows should show a list of 'incompatible' software and give the user a choice about which ones to uninstall and which ones to keep. Kaspersky, Norton, mcaffee, malwarebytes, etc. Kaspersky; Malwarebytes (The free version is compatible, but the Premium and Premium Trial version can random compatibility issues.) McAfee (We recommend removing a specific component of McAfee, called McAfee WebAdvisor, because it conflicts with Covenant Eyes.) Microsoft Security Essentials (Microsoft ended support for Windows 7 on January 14.
Kaspersky operates in 200 countries and employs 3,800 highly-qualified specialists. According to the company website, the latest figures show that Kaspersky protects over 400 million users. Kaspersky was founded in Russia in 1997 and the company has built a strong reputation in the online security space.
Compare Parental Controls in Windows 7, Mac and Kidlogger.net
“Never leave kids and employees unsupervised.”
- 23 Mar
- 11 Mar
- 05 Mar
- 12 Oct
- 15 Sep
- 14 Sep
- 17 Aug
- 03 Jul
- 15 May
- 10 Apr
Many antivirus (AV) programs need to be turned off when installing Covenant Eyes on Windows. Some need a few adjustments after that, in order to work well with the Covenant Eyes program. If your AV program is not on the list, please contact Member Care via online chat or email for assistance.
Jul 21, 2021 EdrawMax is a powerful but easy-to-use pip design diagram software that makes it easy to create pip design diagrams based on pre-formatted pip design diagram templates and examples - with no drawing required. The smart pip design diagrams are designed with auto generation, allowing users to add and connect shapes easily. The Features of EdrawMax. Piping drawing software free download.
Click your program to find out what (if anything) you need to do to make it work smoothly with Covenant Eyes.
- Bitdefender (The firewall must be turned off or online access will be disabled.)
- Emsisoft (Emsisoft’s ‘Surf Protection’ must be turned off in order for Covenant Eyes to be compatible.)
- Endpoint/Enterprise or Managed Antivirus (Endpoint/Enterprise antivirus software is typically controlled by an employer’s IT department or computer specialist. We are happy to email Covenant Eyes’ important file information, URLs, and IP addresses to you. You can then share that information with the IT department or computer specialist in control of your AV software.)
- Malwarebytes (The free version is compatible, but the Premium and Premium Trial version can random compatibility issues.)
- McAfee (We recommend removing a specific component of McAfee, called McAfee WebAdvisor, because it conflicts with Covenant Eyes.)
- Microsoft Security Essentials (Microsoft ended support for Windows 7 on January 14, 2020.)
- Symantec Endpoint Protection (See above note for “Endpoint/Enterprise.”)
- System Mechanic by iolo (iolo applications cause random compatibility issues with Covenant Eyes.)
- Windows Defender (Turn off before installing Covenant Eyes, and then turn on after installation.)
- Windows Family Safety (We do not recommended Windows Family Safety because it conflicts with Covenant Eyes.)
- ZoneAlarm (ZoneAlarm is compatible with Covenant Eyes’ Screen Accountability service. Filtering must be disabled.)
For complimentary technical assistance, please contact our Member Care team via chat, email, or phone.