This is the CHA MPAS 2.0 - the most popular Modular Portable Antenna System in the WORLD!WE'RE READY TO TAKE BACKORDERS AGAIN!!! SO DON'T WAIT AND ORDER TO BE ON OUR LIST!IT'S IMPORTANT TO WATERPROOF THE CHA MIL EXT 2.0 BEFORE PERMANENT INSTALLATIONUse the Ideal NOALOX 4 oz. Anti-Oxidant Compound to improve the efficiency of aluminum conductor connections. Enpass as a service is free to use, which is obviously preferable. 1Password is a one-time purchase of $64.99 or $5 a month for families. That said, Enpass is not completely free — they are.
Unable to restore purchase, and the account shows as a Lite/Trial user
There could be instances when Enpass fails to identify earlier purchase and limits the number of items. The account under Settings will be either Lite or Trial, depending on the registration status. To restore purchase on Enpass, please follow the below steps on the respective platforms:
Make sure you’re signed in with the same Apple ID on your phone with which you purchased Enpass before restoring the purchase.
Trial user (10 or 20 items). Not registered:
- Open Enpass. Go to Settings.
- Tap “Trial user. Not Registered.”
- Tap “Restore purchase” at the bottom.
Lite user (25 items). Registered:
- Open Enpass. Go to Settings.
- Tap “Lite user.” Click the “View all plans” button.
- Scroll downwards and tap “Restore Purchase.”
Make sure you’re signed in the PlayStore with the same account with which you purchased Enpass earlier. If the purchase doesn’t restore, and you’re using Enpass as an unregistered user, please register in Enpass with the same email you’re using on PlayStore.
DUE TO SNAP RESTRICTIONS, THIS VERSION STILL HAS 2 ISSUES:
- The System-wide hotkey command is incorrect, use
- To use the browser extension, allow all permissions in the Store by clicking the 'Permissions' button above! If you are installing from the terminal, use the following commands:
snap connect enpass:network-observe
snap connect enpass:system-observe
The Enpass Team is working on resolving these issues.
For any questions or concerns, feel free to join the discussion on Github:https://github.com/chrismin13/enpass-snap/discussions
Our everyday life is filled with too many passwords and various types of credentials, right? So, what are you doing to manage it?
- Using the same password everywhere? … Stop it NOW!
- Writing them in notes or encrypted excel? … Copy/paste is lethargic.
- Saving them in browsers? … Sorry, no attachments!
- Using an online password manager? … Are they safe from hackers??
Use Enpass to securely organize everything at one place. And the best thing, none of your Enpass data is stored on our servers, instead, it is stored locally on your device and you can sync through your own trusted cloud account, all ENCRYPTED!!
Using the Desktop version is ABSOLUTELY FREE.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ENPASS
All Goals is an Android Sports App that is developed by All Goals and published on Google play store on NA. It has already got around 5,000,000+ downloads so. It's a physical game, whose main task is to score the ball into the goal. On your side and against you, only the laws of physics. All the controls in the game by using the computer mouse. Depending on the level will be various conditions of interaction of the player with the surrounding world. This is the second part of the physical puzzle Score a goal (Physical football), whose main task is to score the ball into the goal. All control of the game by using a computer mouse. Depending on the level there will be different conditions of interaction between the player and the world. Score a goal 2 (physical football) download for macs.
- ✔️Offline- No data on our servers.
- ✔️Stores Everything- Secure vault for your logins, credit cards, bank accounts, licenses, attachments or any other sort of information.
- ✔️Unbeatable Security- 100% data is encrypted by AES-256 bit, using open-source SQLCIPHER Engine.
- ✔️Data Synchronization- Syncs data through iCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box.
- ✔️Cross-platform- Consistently designed for all mobile and desktop platforms.
- ✔️Multiple-vaults- Separate your personal, family and work data in different vaults.
- ✔️Auto-filling- Autofills right into the apps, Chrome and other browsers with just one tap.
- ✔️Biometric authentication- Supports use of Fingerprints/Biometrics for quick unlock to access information.
- ✔️Strong Password Generation- Built-in password generator for unique and strong passwords.
- ✔️Password Audit- Keeps a check on your weak, old and pwned passwords.
- ✔️Dark theme: Turn your app to a darker theme, making it easy on your eyes.
- ✔️80+ Templates- Save any kind of information through well-organized templates.
- ✔️Import from others- You can freely import your passwords saved in some other software, to Enpass using the free desktop version.
FOR ENPASS, SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT
- ♦Military-grade encryption- We use SQLCIPHER, a transparent, widely accepted and open-source SQLite extension for 100% encryption of your data using AES-256 with a key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA256.
- ♦Zero-Knowledge security architecture- None of your data is stored on our servers, so as a developer, we have no knowledge about your passwords or data.
- ♦Keyfile as a second factor- Along with master password you can also use a keyfile to encrypt your data.
- ♦Password Audit- Stay safe with the built-in password auditor that keeps a regular check on your pwned, weak and old passwords.
SYNC, BACKUP & RESTORE
- ♦Cloud Synchronization- With Enpass, you can choose to sync your data across devices through your account on iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box or WebDAV (ownCloud, NextCloud etc).
- ♦Encrypted Backup: Backup your database over Wi-Fi or save a local copy to restore later.
Enpass Linux Install
SIMPLIFYING DIGITAL LIFE
- ♦Securely autofills Credit card details while shopping online.
- ♦Multiple-vaults- Collaborate with Family and Team members using Multiple-vaults.
- ♦Super easy to use. With a simple yet intuitive design, Enpass delivers you a one-of-a-kind experience in using the app.
- ♦Not just for passwords. Enpass locks your confidential files, photos, and documents in a secure encrypted vault.
- Email- [email protected]
- Twitter- @EnpassApp
- Facebook- facebook.com/EnpassApp
- Forums- https://discussion.enpass.io.
- For Linux issues: https://github.com/chrismin13/enpass-snap/issues