Generate more leads and increase your online sales revenue using effective sales funnels. And now, it’s easier than ever to create highly converting sales funnels in WordPress.
Whether you are offering courses, selling products or ebooks, offering subscriptions, or simply trying to generate more leads, WP Funnels will help you increase sales.
- Generate More Leads
- Convert Leads Into Sales
- Increase Sales Revenue Using Sales Funnels
WP Funnels comes with a user-friendly interface to help you create complete sales funnels easily, on your own, within minutes.
Create fully functional funnel steps such as:
-A Great Landing Page to attract users
-A Frictionless checkout page
-Order bump offers at the checkout to increase sales
-Upsell and downsell offers after checkout to sell even more (Coming soon)
-An Engaging Thank you page for future prospects
Create a sales funnel in as low as 10 minutes!! Here’s how
And the best part is, WP Funnels comes with actionable funnel templates for several niches, which you can import with just a click. This means, you will need little to no design & development skills. All you need is to input contents, and the funnel will do the rest for you.
Implement engaging order bumps at the checkout to increase sales. Here’s a complete guide.
The concept of WP Funnels is to automate your sales process so that you are in control of every stage of the buyer’s journey. The funnel will guide your prospects through engaging offers and may eventually attract every buyer to purchase more than what they had initially intended.
You will get a reliable support team to help you out at all times and detailed documentation
Who Should Use WP Funnels?
WP Funnels is created for entrepreneurs and marketers like yourself, to increase your online sales using sales funnels.
It’s simply a Funnel Builder For EVERY Business In EVERY Niche including:
- Digital Marketer
- Marketing Strategist
- Marketing coach
- Fitness Trainer
- Fitness Product seller
- Health Supplement Provider
- Legal Advisor
- Online Coach
- Educational Portal
- Software Firm
- eCommerce Shop
- And many more
With WP Funnels, you can create highly converting sales funnels no matter what business you are in.
Exclusive Features Of WP Funnels To Boost Your Sales Process
Check out the amazing features you get with WP Funnels to help you boost sales.
Pre-made funnel templates to start selling immediately
Design your funnel from scratch or choose from dozens of niche-specific funnel templates that are optimized for high conversion. Get a complete funnel with just a click and start selling immediately.
Gutenberg and Elementor Page Builder Integration
Design every step of the funnel using your favorite page builders. The plugin comes with exclusive Gutenberg blocks and Elementor widgets for every funnel step to help you customize your funnel pages with full control.
Orderbump offers at the checkout
Add an attractive orderbump offer during the checkout and increase the sales revenue.
Design your own order bumps and place them anywhere on the checkout page as you like.
Fully Functional With WooCommerce
Easily integrate with WooCommerce to implement sales funnels to your WooCommerce products and increase sales.
One-click upsell and downsell offers (Coming Soon)
Trigger one-time offers or any exclusive offers as upsell or downsell after checkout, to attract your buyers to purchase even more.
Exclusive Upcoming Features
We have great plans to expand this plugin so that you can make your business as profitable as possible through online sales.
Following are some of our planned future solutions:
* Upsell and downsell offers after checkout
* Integration with Major LMS plugins
* Integration with form builders for lead generation funnels
* Hybrid funnel templates and implementations
* A/B testing for every funnel steps
* Analytics to track the performance of every funnel
- 10+ Pre-made niche-specific funnel templates
- Integrated with Gutenberg
- Integrated with Elementor Page Builder
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Option To Create Funnel From Scratch
- Full control on designing each funnel steps
- Pre-made templates for Landing Pages
- Pre-built templates for the Checkout page
- Pre-made templates for Thank You page
- Option to use custom taxonomy
- Orderbump offers at the checkout
- Customize order bump design
- Custom order bump position
- Custom style and colro for checkout fields
- Coming Soon
WP Funnels uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more about how Appsero collects and uses this data.
This plugin provides 4 blocks.
- WP Funnels Next Step
- WP Funnels Checkout
- WP Funnels - The Ultimate Sales Funnel Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce
- WP Funnels Order Details
- Upload the WP Funnels to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Follow the setup wizard to configure the plugin for use
1. What is a Sales Funnel?
A sales funnel is a process that takes a visitor into a journey to turn him/her into a lead, and then from lead to a sale, and eventually making him/her buy more from your site.
A simple sales funnel usually has 3 sections:
- Offer Landing Page
- Checkout Page
- Thank You Page
But you can add more steps to turn it into a converting sales funnel and generate more profit.
For example, a simple funnel with a lucrative checkout offer would include:
- Sales Landing Page
- Checkout Page with Orderbump
- Thank You Page
2. Why do I need a sales funnel builder plugin?
Sales funnels have proven to help online businesses increase conversion rate and revenue.
But it is often difficult to create engaging sales funnel that function properly.
And most SaaS funnel builders are either too complicated or expensive.
The purpose of WPFunnels is to help you create complete sales funnels within WordPress and without any complications.
You can create a fully functioning sales funnel in as low as 10 mins using this plugin and you won’t have to worry about spending tons of money every month.
With this reliable sales funnel builder, you will be able to make sure your leads are converted into highly profitable buyers.
3. Who can use WP Funnels?
For any product or service you offer, you can use sales funnels to increase your conversion.
And in WordPress, WPFunnels is among the few plugins that can give an easy solution to help you create sales funnels that work.
That being said, the most common businesses using sales funnels are:
Gym Equipment Shop
Health Supplement Seller
However, it’s not limited to these niches. Any business can benefit from using sales funnels.
4. What type of funnels can I create using WP Funnels?
With WP Funnels, we have plans to turn it into a plugin that lets you add all necessary steps to create any type of funnels for any purpose.
For now, you will be able to create the basics – landing page, checkout page and thank you page – and you will be able to add order bumps to your checkout pages. Plus, you will get a few pre-built templates to save you some time.
Over time, we will include more and more features. Eventually, this plugin will become a tool to create-
-simple opt-in funnels
-lead magnet funnels
-lead generation funnels
-product sales funnels
-conversion sales funnels
-checkout sales funnels
-subscription funnels or,
-a mixture of multiple sales funnels into one.
5. How long does it take to create a sales funnel using WP Funnels?
WP Funnels is designed to make it easy for you to create a sales funnel.
The plugin comes with niche-specific templates which you can tweak and create actionable funnels in as low as 10 minutes.
Creating funnel steps only takes a few minutes. And you can use your favorite Page builder (such as Gutenberg or Elementor) to design the pages of each step.
Plus, you will get actionable guides to help you all the way.
6. Do I need any coding and designing skills?
No. WP funnels come with different types of templates that meet the design and structure requirements to sell different types of products and courses.
So you can simply choose a template and update the content, without worrying about the design and codes.
Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11 DMG Free Download. Bootable image 32/64 Bit file for iMac, MacBook (Mini, Pro, Air), and Xserve. Clean and tested. Download Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 DMG free latest standalone offline setup. The Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 DMG is the twelfth major release of OS X providing different enhancements and many new features. Download Mac OS X El Capitan now from Softonic: 100% safe and virus free. More than 4229 downloads this month. Download Mac OS X El Capitan latest ver. Free download el capitan for mac. Mac OS X El Capitan Free Download Overview: As this elegant and awe-inspiring MAC operating system is the twelfth major release with special premium features enabled. Vastly Mac OS X El Capitan free download is focused on sleek design and maximum stability. With more enhanced stability and greater power Mac OS X El Capitan free download is a. El Capitan Download. There are two recommended installation methods for El Capitan download and install on your Mac PC or Laptop recommended by the Apple. Before use those installation methods you should need to have free space (around 12 GB) on your drive for keeping the installation files when installation is processing.
7. What are the basic requirements for WP Funnels to work?
You will simply need WooCommerce and WP Funnels installed.
Then, depending on your requirements, you can choose your own page builder to design the pages. We recommend using either Elementor or Gutenberg.
These are enough to start creating funnels.
8. What Page builders do WP Funnels support?
Currently, WP FUnnels works best with Elementor & Gutenberg. We’re looking to support more page builders soon.
You will get to add important page elements such as the Next Step button, Checkout form, etc when designing your pages.
If you use Gutenberg, then you will get Gutenberg blocks to add page elements.
And if you use Elementor, you will get Elementor widgets to add page elements.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Funnels – The Ultimate Sales Funnel Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Improvement: Adding Product To Checkout Will Update Immediately
- Improvement: Checkout Widget UI And Implementation
- Improvement: Enable Coupon At Checkout
- Improvement: Next Step Button UI And Implementation
- Improvement: Message To Indicate No Product Added On Checkout
- Improvement: Order bump discount price implementation
- Improvement: Overall UI of the plugin
- Fixed: Add multiple steps while one is being created or imported
- Fixed: Preview of Next Step Button On Elementor
- Fixed: Wrong Funnel Template Steps’ Names
- Fixed: Issue of order bump getting auto-disabled on plugin backend
- Fixed: Issue of no preview for order bump on Elementor edit mode
- Fixed: Issue of order bump not working on Gutenberg
- Fixed: Order Bump Purchase Next Step Trigger Issue
- Fixed: PHP notices
- Added: New Order bump Postion
- Added: Use default product image for order bump
- Fixed: Order bump – Replace First Product with multiple products issue.
- Fixed: Order bump popup error issue
- Added: Cancel button while editing funnel step name
- Fixed: Order bump coupon field style issue
- Added: WooCommerce Subscriptions product support
- Fixed: Gutenberg Next Step button preview
- Fixed: Discount price is subtracted from the sale price, if there’s no sale price, it will be subtracted from the original price
- Fixed: Gutenberg – order bump is enabled by default issue
- Compatibility Checked : WooCommerce 5.1.0 & WP 5.7
- Initial Release
The Most Powerful Funnel Builder for WordPress is now available for FREE.
Funnel Builder for WordPress
Hate the idea of paying high monthly costs for expensive and rigid funnel builders?
You don’t need to anymore.
Meet WooFunnels: The most intuitive and affordable Funnel Builder for WordPress. It makes the process of creating conversion-optimized opt-in pages, beautiful landing pages, flexible WooCommerce checkouts, one-click upsells and even thank you pages a breeze.
WooFunnels also provides you with pre-built templates that are 100% mobile-responsive and look great on all devices.
Use WooFunnels to create:
- Beautiful opt-in and landing pages
- Optimized WooCommerce checkout pages (global & one page checkouts)
- Highly targeted order bumps
- Rule-based one-click upsell offers
- Custom Thank You pages
Get ready to attract more paying customers to your business!
WHY DO YOU NEED A SALES FUNNEL?
A sales funnel takes the users from downloading a lead magnet to buying your product or service. Not only that, it boosts your average order value through order bumps and one-click upsells.
Here are some major benefits of a sales funnel:
Elementor Sales Funnel Templates
- Lesser Distractions: Users go from one step to the next without any exit points along the way.
- Higher Returns on Ad Spends: Creating optimized user journeys allow you to maximize returns on ad spends.
- Greater Order Value: Showing customers relevant pre and post-purchase offers, they can accept with one click, hence increasing the order value.
- Higher Conversion Rates: With marketing automation added to your sales funnel, you can bring abandoned users back to complete their purchase.
Let’s explore the essential features of WooFunnels.
FUNNEL BUILDER LITE FEATURES
Optin & Sales Pages
Create lead capture or squeeze pages using our conversion-optimized templates. Our templates offer a clean and minimalist design to help you generate leads.
Use our pre-built templates, widgets and shortcodes to customize your Opt-in Pages and sales pages.
Design beautiful and optimized checkout pages for your WooCommerce store. Every checkout page template includes trust seals, product guarantees, customer reviews, and more. Give a cost breakdown – item costs, shipping charges. – to reassure users of their purchase.
Truly Flexible Checkout Field Editor
While most checkout field editors let you simply rearrange fields in rigid sections, our field editor is built to give you extreme flexibility. It’s the most advanced checkout solution, engineered from the ground-up that lets you:
- Create your own sections
- Drag and drop fields within sections
- Re-order and remove fields you don’t need
You can of course mark a checkout as global or add products to make it product-specific.
Customizable Thank You Pages
The default thank you page looks bland and isn’t optimized to carry the conversation forward. With our highly customisable templates and widgets, you can create beautiful order confirmation pages.
Templates for Every Step
With WooFunnels you get highly customizable templates for each step of the funnel. Every template is built thoughtfully, is highly optimized for mobile, tablet, and desktop.
In-depth Customer Insights to get insights into every customer – total spend, offers accepted, spend at each step & more.
You can see the contacts entering your funnel and detailed analytics in real-time.
What’s more? You can choose to send the contacts over to your CRM or nurture them using Autonami.
Performance Dashboard gives you a bird’s eye view of the whole funnel builder.
Here’s what you can see right inside your WordPress dashboard:
- The total number of contacts, orders, and revenue
- Revenue generated per contact
- Best performing funnel and pages – See the leaderboard to know what’s working and what’s not
- Recent activities – A log to track the users’ actions in real-time
FUNNEL BUILDER PRO FEATURES
When a user clicks on the CTA button placed on the Opt-in page, the form pop-ups are on their screen. It allows you to capture leads in two steps, hence helping maximize conversions.
Conversion Optimized Checkout Pages
Your checkout doesn’t necessarily need to be just a single product focussed. You can add multiple products, allowing users to accept one or more out of the list.
Furthermore, use all these Checkout Optimizations to minimize cart abandonment.
You can even create offers such as buy two get one free or buy three get two free, allowing users to make a choice and pick a deal they love.
AOV-Boosting Order Bumps
Order Bumps are the offers made to the user on the checkout page. One can add them to the cart with one click.
- Rule-based order bumps to show or skip a bump based on the cart items, cart total, coupons used, & more.
- Different order bump skin options to make the bump match brand colors
- Different display positions for the order bump
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions & Membership-based products.
With post-purchase upsells, secure the immediate order before pitching other offers. Users can accept them with a single click, which boosts the store’s average order value. The friction free purchases enhance user experience.
Elementor Pro For Wordpress Templates
- Rule-based upsells to present offers based on item(s) bought, payment gateway used, order total & more.
- Mobile-responsive, pre-built one-click upsell offer page templates for Elementor.
- Dynamic Offers Paths to link one offer with another and display offers based on the previous offer’s acceptance.
- Multiple upsells on a single page.
- Ability to separately charge a shipping fee on the upsell product.
Get deep insights into your funnels and the revenue they generate for your store. View the number of visits, total revenue, revenue per visit, and more for each funnel separately. You can select the date range and view user’s activity during that period. What’s more? You can view conversion rate and revenue for every step in the funnel.
When you’re equipped with data, you can make meaningful decisions and connect the dots.
All Premium Templates
With Funnel Builder Pro, you get access to our entire library of stylish-looking, conversion-optimized templates for all pages, from Opt-in to Thank you.
Due to our deep integration with the page builder, you can customize all the funnel pages in Elementor. But if you wish to use any other page builder of your choice, WooFunnels gives you the liberty to do that too. Use the personalized codes and design the page you want.
With WooFunnels, you can split test any page in the funnel. Divide the traffic and send them over to different pages to study which path gives out better conversions.
- Split test products offered
- A/B test product prices – analyze which price converts better
- See which page design leads to more sales.
- Try out varying headings and sales copy to promote the one that converts best.
These would help you nail the products and sales page copy that resonates the most with your customers.
Full Feature List
- Unlimited Funnels: There is no limit on the number of funnels you can create in WooFunnels. Go ahead and design to your heart’s content.
- Ready to Use Templates: WooFunnels offers you conversion-optimized attractive pre-built templates that can be imported with one click and save you a whole lot of time.
- In-line forms & Pop-Ups: You can choose to have the Opt-in form embed on the page or open in a separate pop-up window.
- One-step, two-step & three-step checkouts: You can choose to design a one-step or multi-step checkout form for your sales funnel.
- Flexible Checkout Fields Editor: Rearrange sections, drag & drop fields to re-order them, add new fields – HTML, radio box, checkbox, text, and many more.
- Checkout Discounting: With Funnel Builder Pro, you would be able to apply discounts to your products displayed on the checkout page, and who doesn’t love discounts!
- Offering Product Choice: Give your customers the option to choose the exact product variant they wish to buy from multiple options, right on the checkout page. It can be in the form of a checkbox or radio buttons; however, you want to display them.
- Checkout Page Optimization: We have a range of optimization options available such as Google Address Autocomplete, Express pay options, multi-step field preview feature, auto-apply coupon codes and more.
- Live Cart Capturing: Save your users’ email addresses as soon as they enter them in the field. This helps in sending automated emails, especially in the case of an abandoned cart.
- Cart Abandonment Tracking: Track cart abandonment rate, recovery rate, lost carts, recovered revenue, and more. Tweak email body, subject line, discount amount, and delay for better recovery results.
- Rule-based Order Bumps: Conditions such as cart total, cart items, category, coupon(s) used to define what bump offer would be made to the customer. These are compatible with variable, subscriptions, and membership-based products.
- Multiple Bumps on Checkout: More than one Order Bump offers can also be made on one checkout page. The customer has the option to add one or more bumps to their cart. With each click to add the bump, the order total gets updated.
- One-Click Upsell & Downsells: Decide if you want to make an Upsell or Downsell offer to your customers, based on the item purchased, cart total, and more. You can even link multiple offers together depending on such conditions.
- Multiple upsells on a page: Having more than one upsell product on a page offers more options to the user to choose from, and in turn, increases the conversion rate.
- Smart Skip Option: You can skip showing some offers to our customers if they had already bought it before or if it’s a part of their current cart. Just set the rules to avoid making overlapping offers.
- A/B Testing: A/B test your complete funnel. Split test prices, offers, products, copy, page design, of your order bump, checkout page, one-click Upsells.
- Contacts Reporting: Track which user bought what product and rejected which offer at a glance. Also, analyze how much money you made through that one contact’s purchase.
- In-depth Analytics: Analyse each funnel based on the total number of visits, total revenue, revenue per visit, revenue per step, and so on.
- Elementor: WooFunnels deeply integrates with Elementor to provide you with templates for all funnel pages from Opt-in to Checkout, and Thank you pages. Elementor also has special widgets for building any page from scratch.
- Divi: We integrate with Divi and have pre-built checkout page templates for you to try. You can customize a Shopify style checkout or our most popular Minimalist template in Divi. We might be rolling out templates for other pages soon too.
- Other Page Builders: You can use any other page builder of your choice, like Beaver, Oxygen, Thrive, or others, to customize the funnel pages. Use the custom shortcodes to create and personalize any page on the builder.
- LearnDash: WooFunnels integrates via WooCommerce with the popular LMS plugin, LearnDash allowing you to auto-enroll leads into your free course with a single click.
Go beyond funnels with Marketing Automation
Why stop at the sales funnel when you can go beyond marketing automation? Use email marketing to recover abandoned carts and bring customers back to the funnel.
Offer time-bound coupon codes to your customers to make them complete their purchase sooner rather than later.
With Autonami’s free version, you get the following features:
- Create an abandoned cart recovery sequence.
- Live capture the carts to keep track of abandonment and recovery.
- Design a post-purchase follow-up sequence to help you build better bonds with your customers.
- Set a time delay to your mails to send them at a strategically pre-defined time.
- Personalized discount coupon codes and set expiry on them.
- Define rules based on which the automated emails and coupon codes would be sent to the users.
- Track abandoned carts, recovered carts, and revenue- all in real-time.
Best Elementor Templates
Funnel Builder plugin is best for?
- eCommerce Store Owners
- Course Creators
- Coaches / Trainers
- Artists & Photographers
- Everyone …
As an agency back in the day, serving one-on-one clients and building solutions on top of WordPress and WooCommerce, we realized that there weren’t many smart solutions available to build sales funnels in WordPress, and so we decided to build one. A solution with seamless user experience, and one that did not bind the user into paying hundreds of dollars every month.
All of this led us to create – WooFunnels – an interface that is designed keeping the users in mind.
And now you can enjoy a very intuitive and guided user experience to create your sales funnel within minutes, without having to hire a developer or a designer in the process.
- Install ‘Funnel Builder’ Plugin.
- Activate the Plugin.
- Go to WooFunnels -> Funnels
- Start creating Funnels.