The CMS Enterprise Portal Chatbot is a computer-assisted bot that helps you find answers to questions or solve issues you are experiencing with using CMS Enterprise Portal. Chatbot uses machine learning to answer your question. We will be recording your questions in order to improve future responses. We are your direct mail specialists! Our Mail-Shop™ software integrates all the various elements and activities of our daily operations giving us real-time access to estimating, job orders, change orders, invoices, scheduling, inventory and numerous reports. Established in 1985, full-service direct mail campaigns customized for results and compliance. Personalized mailers and gift brochures get you in front of prospects and build your personal brand. Leads are available for Medicare, final expense, long-term care, life, annuities, estate planning, reverse mortgage, dental, health and IRA. CMS Manual System Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) Pub 100-04 Medicare Claims Processing Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Transmittal 4222 Date: February 1, 2019 Change Request 11117. SUBJECT: Update to Intensive Cardiac Rehabilitation (ICR) Programs. SUMMARY OF CHANGES.
To say 2020 has been a tumultuous year is probably the understatement of the year. The COVID-19 health crisis has dramatically changed how we live, shop and even receive healthcare. And it’s has impacted this year’s Medicare AEP direct mail campaigns as well. At least, that’s what it looks like after reviewing a cross-section of early AEP direct mail efforts mailed in September and October.
Keep in mind that, on top of the pandemic, this is also a presidential election year, which translates to a deluge of extra direct mail in everyone’s mailbox. Still, even taking that into account, Medicare AEP direct mail remained the workhorse it always is. In fact, direct mail may be a more important vehicle than ever as Medicare prospects have remained in their homes during the pandemic.
The Medicare benefits promoted in these early direct mail communications look similar to last year. Benefits such as $0 premiums, low copays and extras such as vision, dental and hearing, appear to still be the key differentiators among plans. We were surprised to see many providers continued to promote in-person group educational seminars, as opposed to a more social-distanced virtual seminar. And seemingly less relevant supplemental benefits (gym memberships and travel coverage) were still featured prominently.
Some providers, however, did shift their approach and a few trends did emerge. Not surprisingly, most of them were driven by technology. As digital use has increased across all stages of life, many providers increased both their digital benefits and digital methods of engagement.
Here’s a look at a few “mini-trends” we’re starting to see emerge:
Telemedicine services become a featured benefit
While telemedicine certainly isn’t a new service, it became a more featured benefit in several of the direct mail packages we sampled. In fact, instead of placing it with other supplemental benefits, this UnitedHealthcare package grouped it in the same core “convenience” category as the provider network.
We’ve seen QR Codes grow in popularity in direct mail across a wide range of industries. This year, we’ve noticed several providers using it as a way to access online plan information, meeting schedules and more. This example from Arkansas Blue Medicare uses a QR Code to drive prospects to their website. Knowing QR Codes are a mobile-driven technology, it was nice to see that the provider also optimized their website for mobile viewing, creating a seamless user experience.
Seminars go virtual
Social distancing has created a unique set of obstacles to Medicare’s standard one-on-one and group meetings. Fortunately, over the course of this year, the 65+ demographic has grown more comfortable with online meetings. We’re seeing a growing number of providers offering virtual seminars. In many instances, as is the case with this example from WellCare, the virtual seminar was positioned as a safe way to get information (as opposed to simply a convenient option).
The elephant in the room
While no providers talked about the pandemic by name, some did directly address the public health crisis, specifically in regards to the growing need to make sure the prospect has the right amount of coverage for any future health issues. This direct mail letter from Allwell not only acknowledges the impact of the pandemic, but also repositions its plan benefits to directly address the new challenges many prospects face.
It will be interesting to see if these new trends have an impact on Medicare Advantage enrollment through the rest of the AEP season. We’ll be keeping our eye on more marketing examples, as well as what seemed to work and what didn’t.
If you’re an insurer looking for a strategic partner for Medicare marketing, we’d love to talk to you about your marketing challenges and objectives. Contact Jim McDonald, director of business development, at 518-456-3015.
GMC Acadia 2017. 2017 Acadia Limited owners should select the image on the left, all other Acadia owners should select the right image. If you select the incorrect system, the map update you purchase. The Acadia update features fresh data that helps improve routing accuracy and fuel economy. These optimizations complement the many benefits of your in-vehicle navigation system. Unlike cell phone. 2019 gmc acadia navigation system.
*Direct mail communications (screenshots) sourced from Mintel – a leading market intelligence agency.Tags: COVID-19, direct mail, direct mail marketing, Medicare, Medicare Advantage plan, medicare aep, Medicare marketing
Meet all of your goals using one powerful solution.
Transform the approach you take to meet your Medicare marketing, sales and retention goals. Achieve complete visibility to the entire sales life-cycle from marketing to sale across all distribution channels – all within one powerful platform that combines automated lead management and distribution, quoting and enrollment and agency management to provide you with one solution for all of your needs.
Complete visibility to real-time marketing campaign performance, lead ownership and results with dashboards, reports or through our open API.
Create lead distribution rules and route leads to the right agents based on the consumer’s channel of choice.
Improve adherence to to industry regulations with built-in compliance features such as as consent to contact tracking, activity logs, Do Not Call checks, NPN licensing checks, and built-in call scripts.
A turnkey solution that requires less upfront costs, less recurring costs, and achieves a faster speed to market with ready to use Medicare features.
Cms Direct Mail Service
Never lose a lead again by optimizing sales efforts across all distribution channels with a single line of sight.
- Ensure agents are only offering customers products they’re licensed, certified and appointed to sell using AgentCubed licensing and appointment tracking features.
- Track beneficiaries consent to contact to improve adherence to CMS and TCPA regulations
- Track do not call, do not email, and do not mail to limit outbound efforts to beneficiaries that have requested otherwise
- Capture and retain documentation for each and every beneficiary interaction including enrollment checklists, scope of appointments, business reply cards.
- AgentCubed works with industry experts and constantly monitors the Medicare Marketing & Enrollment Guidelines to simplify adherence.
- Always stay on top of KPI’s using fully customizable, real-time dashboards to track and monitor data.
- Effectively monitor marketing campaigns by volume, market, and conversion rate. Utilize real-time data to influence lead buying decisions.
- Utilize the prospect data solution to prefill information when leads respond to targeted campaigns.
- Build purchasing profiles for future marketing campaigns, staffing models, and agent training using invaluable post-campaign analytics.
- We will integrate with your third party providers to exchange direct mail lists and responder data directly.
- Fully automate the capture and distribution of inbound calls, digital lead forms andbusiness reply card responses generated from direct mail campaigns.
Cms Direct Mail System
- Simplify request forsales collateral such as pre-enrollment kits, summary of benefits, and all-in-one guides.
- Filter sales collateral by geographic location and limit more expensive collateral pieces to only responders of specific marketing campaigns.
- Integration with in-house or third party fulfillment providers to enable fulfillment by mail.
- Create electronic fulfillment options to satisfy prospects that want immediate information to their email.
- Agents can submit their own seminar event details for review and approval by sales support teams.
- Sales support teams can create and manage detailed information for seminars including presenter, location, date, time, attendee count, and more.
- Use the search feature to locate a seminar based on the distance (mile radius) of the seminar relative to the zip code of the lead.
- Each RSVP is a record in the system that can be dispositioned and nurtured before and after the seminar event.
Cms Direct Mail
- Automate workflows for intelligent lead distribution based on geography, agent licensing level, and even agent skill level.
- Access all customers in one easy-to-use platform, with automatic distribution of follow-up tasks, built-in calendar and event reminders.
- Utilize features such as integrated telephony, call scripting, built-in quoting – everything you need to convert a lead into a customer.
- Lead nurturing feature improves response times, ensuring the highest converting leads route to top-performing agents, while aged leads direct to your second tier sales force.
- Built in quoting and enrollment capabilities allowing your users to quote and enroll directly within the CRM.
- Customers can compare benefits, rates, and providers and complete the enrollment process whenever they want.
- Customize your online enrollment system to support your business’s unique workflows at scale.
- More direct access to a wider variety of products, both on and off government exchanges.
- Eliminate case management using automated underwriting, book of business and commission files via integration with select carriers.
- Customize product configuration based on carrier, coverage type, plan, price and geographic ability.
- Get real-time access to sales results after easily inputting and tracking products sold.
- Easily find and track effective dates and Medicare claim numbers.